You can change your FTP account password via the SiteControl interface.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to SiteControl (click here for instructions)
2. Click FTP in the Quick Access Tools section.
Alternatively, you can access the FTP Overview through the Website section. Under Manage Services, click Website. On the Website page, click FTP in the File Manager section.
3. On the FTP Overview page, click on the Edit Password button beside the appropriate FTP account.
4. On the next Edit Password page, enter and repeat your new password in line with the provided password complexity requirements. Then click on the Submit button.
Note: Here you can also see the current password. If it is hidden, simply click show to reveal it.
5. A green confirmation message will appear to indicate that the password was successfully changed.