SpamExperts is a leading email security provider with services for incoming and outgoing spam and virus filtering capabilities.
In this help article, you will find step-by-step instructions how to access the SpamExperts portal. Please refer to the following sections:
- Accessing SpamExperts via SiteControl
- Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
- Accessing SpamExperts directly via the Portal on Domain level
- Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
I. Accessing SpamExperts via SiteControl
1. Navigate to SiteControl (click here for instructions)
2. Click on Email under the Manage Services section.
3. On the next page, click on the Mailboxes link
4. Select the proper domain name from the Currently Managing drop-down menu and click on the Manage SpamExperts settings link
II. Setting a primary email and password for direct access on Domain level
1. Log in to the SpamExperts Portal.
2. On the left navigation menu, Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the My Settings section, where you need to click on User’s Profile.
3. Enter a password of your choice and a primary email address.
4. Click Save.
III. Accessing SpamExperts directly via the Portal on Domain level
1. Go to the SpamExperts Portal
2. Enter your domain name and password.
3. Click Submit.
IV. Accessing the SpamExperts Portal on Email-user level
In order to access the SpamExperts Portal for the first time on Email-user level, you would need to create a password by following these steps.
1. Go to the SpamExperts Portal.
2. Click on the Retrieve log-in link
3. Enter your full email address in the field and click Submit.
4. A confirmation message will appear that the user quarantine has been enabled and a password reset email has been sent.
5. You will receive a password-reset link at the email address entered in Step 3.
6. Click on the Set password link, which will take you directly to the SpamExperts portal on Email- user level.
7. Set up a password for direct access in the future by entering one in the fields shown on the screen and click Save.