Email passwords are not visible for security reasons. If necessary, you can either reset the password via SiteControl or update the current password via the webmail interface:
- How to reset a mailbox password via SiteControl
- How to update a mailbox password via the Webmail interface
II. How to reset a mailbox password via SiteControl
1. Navigate to SiteControl (click here for instructions)
2. Click on Email under the Manage Services section.
3. On the next page, click on the Mailboxes link
4. Locate the mailbox in question and click the Edit button next to it. This will take you to the Edit Email Address page where you can reset the mailbox password.
5. On the Edit Email Address page, enter your new password and click Apply Changes.
6. A green confirmation message will appear at the top of the page to indicate that the password was successfully changed.
III. How to update a mailbox password via the Webmail interface
1. Sign in to Webmail using your mailbox credentials at https://sitemail.webhosting.west.charterbusiness.com/
For more detailed instructions on how to access the webmail interface, please open this article.
2. Click on the Settings gear icon located at the top right corner of your webmail and select Settings.
3. This opens the Basic Settings menu. Scroll down, find and click the Change Password ... button.
4. Type Your current password, then enter and repeat the new one. When ready, click the
Change password and sign out button.